Susan Skog's New Book Release:
Mending the Sisterhood & Ending Women's Bullying
Based on interviews with more than 35 women, including conflict-resolution experts, corporate executives, mom’s group leaders, women’s bloggers, and others, Mending the Sisterhood & Ending Women's Bullying shows how to:
- Break the silence around women vs. women bullying.
- Speak up clearly if you’re being bullied or harassed.
- Create zero tolerance for bullying, gossiping, and shunning in and out of the workplace.
- Better understand the roots of women’s conflicts.
- Enjoy programs that lift women up, not tear them down.
- Ease judgments, competition, and jealousy.
- Cheer, applaud, and empower other women.
Featuring the wisdoms of:
- Peggy Klaus: Executive Coach and Author, who coined the term, “Pink elephant,” about the often-ignored dynamic of women bullying/holding back other women;
- Susan Smith Blakely: Attorney, Author, Speaker, and Law Career Counselor;
- Peggy Drexler: Author and Psychology Professor at Cornell University Weill Medical College;
- Cynda Collins Arsenault: Co-Founder and President of the Secure World Foundation;
- Katherine Crowley and Kathi Elster: Consultants, Executive Coaches, and Authors;
- Cheryl Dellasaga: Author, Relational Aggression Expert, and Penn State University College of Medicine Professor;
- Kit Chaskin: Reed Smith Global Director of the Women’s Initiative Network;
- Gary Namie: Psychologist, Author, and Founder of the Workplace Bullying Institute;
- Jessica Saperstone: Psychotherapist;
- Leann Thieman: Author, Speaker, and Nurse;
- Lisa Kaplan: Psychologist and Smart Women/Inspired Lives Founder;
- Tiffany Romero: Secret is in the Sauce Community Founder;
- Joy Wellington Tillis: Business Owner;
- Karen McGee: Executive Coach and President, Boulder, Colo. Business and Professional Women;
- Elizabeth Rago: The Circular Home Blogger, At-Home Mom;
- Michelle Noehren and Elise Schreier: Founder and Member of Connecticut Working Moms;
- Shannon McLay: Author and Founder/President of Next-Gen Financial and Financially Blonde;
- Confidence Coalition, created by Kappa Delta Sorority: an international movement encouraging women/girls to stand up to peer pressure and end bullying and risky behavior;
- Kimberly Gauthier: Keep the Tail Wagging Founder and Blogger;
- Dawn Duncan: Entrepreneur and Entertainment Publicist;
- Awakening Women Institute;
- Georgia Michelle Yoder: Colorado Business Owner;
- Leadership Investment Forum;
and dozens of other women, including at-home mothers, non-profit and government leaders, corporate executives, and others.